The Friday 56 (5) | The Witch Of Painted Sorrows


Hey guys! Welcome back to another installment of The Friday 56! This meme is hosted by Freda's Voice, and it consists of the following rules:

  1. Grab a book, any book.
     2. Turn to page 56, or 56% in your e-reader. (If you have to improvise, that's okay.)

     3. Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grab you. Post it.

     4. Add your URL (post) below in the Linky (on her blog). Add the post URL, not your blog's. 


I'm Currently Reading


I'm only on 35%, but I decided to go ahead and skip ahead to give you guys a little glimpse of what this book has to offer.

" Do you know what you did? " She asked in a shaking voice.
" I didn't do anything. I couldn't have. " I didn't feel as sure as I sounded. Had I somehow been responsible in some way?
" You fought him. What is inside of you fought him.
" You sound crazy. " I said. " There is nothing inside of me. " Even to me, my voice did not sound certain.

This book is so beautifully written, with a concept I've never read before, and just the right amount of creepiness. I'm definitely enjoying it!



Post a Comment