Monarch Madness | MEReadALOT's First Annual Blog Hop!


So I'm lurking on twitter late one night, when I came across Regina 's tweet to join their annual blog hop. After reading what the instructions entailed, and finding out that the theme was " Royalty ", I was pretty damn excited. I'm in the mood for some royal reads, so I thought why not? 

Monarch Madness is a blog hop that will take place from March 16th - 31st. Each participant is required to add their name to the linky found here, and guess what? Everyone who joins will be hosting their own giveaway! The instructions specify that the giveaway can be of the book you're reading/reviewing for March Madness, or any book of your choosing, as long as it matches the theme. Do you have to offer a physical copy in your giveaway? Of course not! Add an E-book, or Gift Card, it's pretty much up to you! Remember Monarch Madness will run the last two weeks of March, and all participants can post their MM post on whatever day during this time period. 

Want to know what I'll be reading for Monarch Madness ?

That cover ! *Squeals *
Thank you so much to Regina for sending me a finished copy of The Ring & The Crown by Melissa De La Cruz for review! My official Monarch Madness post will be covering this beauty, so make sure you guys stay tuned!

I'm also excited to be giving away an E-ARC copy of . . . 

Hehehe, I'm quite evil aren't I?



Post a Comment