Feature & Follow Friday (4) | Memes & Features



Welcome to Feature and Follow Friday, a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful bloggers, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The goal of this blog hop is to gain followers, discover new blogs, and make new friends! 

Congratulations to both bloggers who are featured this week, including Shaunna over at Books Over Bros! She's been blogging for about 6 weeks, and I must admit, her blog is easily one of my favorites. Congrats New Adult twin!


This week's question is:


Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you'd like people to visit more? - Take me away



I was quite the busy girl in February! I came up with 7 features for my blog.

Swoonuary

Click Title To Visit Post.




In lieu of Valentines Day, my blogger bff's and I, came up with the idea to have a huge read along amongst each other, and a blog hop for other bloggers to participate in. It turned out to be such a fun event, that we've decided to do it annually! Shout out to my girls Jenniee, Mal, Blessie & Ang!


Anddd That's Ahhhh Wrap!

Click title to visit post.




Andddd That's Ahhh Wrap is a monthly wrap-up feature that will allow me to showcase what I accomplished or read during the month to my readers.


The fANGIRL Remix

Click title to visit post.




The fANGIRL Remix is a feature I use whenever I'm in a review slump. (a.k.a feeling to lazy to do a full in-depth review) It's also a cool way for me to collectively review a group of titles I've recently read.


Readers Choice

Click the title to visit post.



Readers Choice is a feature where YOU readers are involved. The last week of each month I'll post a poll that'll consist of 6 books. You'll complete the questionnaire by picking which of the 6 titles you would want me to showcase as my BOTM (Book Of The Month). Special thanks to everyone who voted for my March BOTM which is A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

The Confession Hour


I created the Confession Hour mainly for discussion posts, but I do have other ideas up my sleeve for this feature. I haven't been able to compose any posts with this just yet, but they're coming soon guys. Promise.

Now I know what you're thinking, " Wait Tika, didn't you say you had 7 features? "
Yes! two of them are still in the works, meaning I haven't had time to design their thumbnails, but don't fret ladies, Tika will have her ass in gear soon enough, and they'll be displayed very, very soon. 

Stay Tuned !



Post a Comment