Feature & Follow Friday (3) | Furry Friends!


Welcome to Feature and Follow Friday, a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful bloggers, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The goal of this blog hop is to gain followers, discover new blogs, and make new friends! 

First of all, I want to give my boo Blessie from Mischievous Reads a big shout out for being the featured blogger of the week! Congratulations girl!

This week's question is:

Do you have any furry friends? Share a picture!


Meet Chu-Chu 

(I didn't name her okay bare with me lol)

Unfortunately I no longer have my beloved Shih-Poo 

So basically when we moved from Washington DC to a townhouse complex in Maryland, we were told that the area wasn't pet-friendly. We thought it was weird, being that on our first visit to the neighborhood, we seen people outside walking dogs, and had even seen cats sunbathing in the driveways, but we took that has a sign that maybe some homeowners had been there for many years, and wasn't about to let new management tell them they couldn't keep their pets. So we made the tough decision to leave our puppy behind with a trusted friend back in the city. To make a long story short, after moving in and being there for almost a year, we learned that we COULD have pets, but we would had to pay a ridiculously pricey pet deposit. We passed on the offer, mainly because Chu-Chu had became a " hood " dog who was no longer house broken, but roamed the streets of DC, attacking children, and just being all types of wild. I was a bit upset because we raised Chu-Chu a certain type of way, (friendly and as an "in-house puppy) only to have our trusted friend, turn her into an evil little thing. Whenever I'm in the city I do visit her, but it's so sad to see my innocent little baby as the dog she is now.

So anyway, I do plan on getting another furry animal, especially for my son to call his own.



Post a Comment