Readers Choice : March BOTM


Just last week I asked my readers, a.k.a The Confessionites to take a poll to help determine which of the 6 titles would be my BOTM for March. First of all, thank you to everyone that participated! I had no clue so many of you would take the time out of your day to vote, (even though it did only take about 2.5 seconds to do so) and even though I'm not surprised to see what book won, I was shocked by how close the battle was. 

So without further ado, the book you all chose to be my BOTM for March is . . .

Drum Roll Please . . .



AHHHH, I'm so excitedddd! If you didn't get a chance to take the poll, here are the other titles that were listed:



During the last week of March, I'll be posting another poll for my Confessionites to vote for my BOTM for April! I'm going to switch things up this time around, and choose a theme for each month. For April the theme will be:


 All Things Crazy 


Stay tuned for 6 more awesome but crazy psychological thriller, mystery, or horror titles I will have listed !


Post a Comment