Waiting On Wednesday -- Must Haves!


" Waiting on Wednesday " is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I haven't participated in quite some time, and I'm soooo excited for this upcoming release!

Guys, I haven't done a Waiting on Wednesday post in foreverrrr, and with all the amazing releases coming out, (especially for 2016) I figured I'd jump back in and showcase 4 titles that I consider my absolute must haves!


As of right now, this is definitely my most anticipated release. I adore science fiction, and I honestly don't read enough of it, but my goodness this just screams ME

Anywho, read the synopsis, thank me later. 


18 . College . Mental Institution . Dysfunctional Family . 

Enough Said.


" Can You Outrun Destiny?

Probably not, but with that fire ass horse I could! 


HOLY SHIT THAT SYNOPSIS

I feel like the " western trend " in YA is about to be the new bandwagon, but it seriously seems like Michelle has one hell of concept on her hands. I love revenge stories, and just by the blurb she's giving me LIFE and then some! This is my second anticipated read of next year!

So that's all for this week guys! 
Are any of these titles on your radar? What other books are you looking forward to?


Post a Comment