I've been tagged again by the wonderful Evie over at Presciption Fiction. If you aren't already following her blog, do so now! She has great taste in books and will give you the literary medicine you need to . . . sorry I got carried away there for a second lol.
Anywhooooo, so as you know, the Sisterhood tag consists of basically . . . questions. 10 questions that the blogger comes up with for the nominees to answer. I'm usually the evil one of the bunch, coming up with wild & crazy answers that I know would have my nominees squirming, but Evie almost has me beat . . . almost! She comes pretty close though lol.
Let's get started !
Oh and there are a few rules to the tag as well:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
- Post the award's logo onto your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Set 10 new questions for your nominees.
Everyone I know has already done this tag, so I won't re-tag anyone!
1. If you could change the ending of any book, what would it be, and what would you change it to?
I think I've answered this question before and my answer would probably be the same, but I would change the ending to Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. I can't really elaborate on why I would change it, because then I'll be giving away a huge spoiler. Just know i'll save alot of people from heartache.
2. If you could dump hot noodle soup over the head of any book character, who would choose?
Nice one Evie! Let the evil games begin! lol. This is a no brainer, and if you read my last mini review, then you would know its:
Victoria Hershberger from Random by Tom Leveen. She was a complete ass. If I went to school with her, she'll definitely be someone I'll beat up lmao.
3. You're getting married! Choose you soon-to-be spouse, your best man, your braidsmaid(s), and your dj.
Oh god lmao. Okay ummmm, lets see. I know my soon-to-be spouse would be St.Clair from Anna and The French Kiss. That accent won me over. My best man would be: (I chose more than one lol)
- Josh from A&TFK by Stephanie Perkins as well, because they're best buds and he's so cool.
- Ryan from Winger by Andrew Smith. I mean it's Ryan. Everyone loves Ryan.
- Tiny from Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan. Tiny is one word: Fab!
- Crash from Crash & Burn by Michael Hassan. He is still one of my favorite characters. How can I not?
- Todd from the Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness. I absolutely love me some Todd!
- Faye from The Filthy Serial by Megan D. Martin She might be bat-shit crazy, but I love that girl lol.
- Cress from Cress by Marissa Meyer. We have so much in common, why not?
- Theo from Pointe by Brandy Colbert. I really loved Theo's character from beginning to the end.
- Celaena from Throne of Glass trilogy by Sarah J. Mass. I find Celaena to be so amusing. I have to include her in the mix.
My dj would be:
- Gat from We Were Liars by E Lockhart. Gat is sooo dreamy and swoony. I know he'll get all the ladies on the dancefloor!
4. Sum up one book with an album or playlist.
Well, thanks to my good friend Erin who created the meme Soundtrack Saturday, I already have one prepared. Thought you were going to stump me huh! lol. Anywho, I'll link it here so everyone can see the soundtrack I did for Filthy by Megan D. Martin.
5. You've stolen a chocolate cake from the local bakery, and you're about to be shoved in prison for twenty years with one book character of your choice. Who would it be?
I'm going to go out on the limb here because this is actually a book I haven't even read yet, but I'm choosing Daemon from The Lux Series. Now, I know you're thinking, girl you haven't read the books, you don't know him! Well that is true. But everyone seems to love this guy. I'm very curious as to why, and being that I'm locked up for 20 years, I need someone swoon worthy, you know for obvious reasons. I heard he was the right guy lol.
6. If you could ask a author any three questions, what would it be?
Okay first of all, I would ask:
Tabitha Suzuma - Why in the hell did you break my heart ? Like why would you write something so beautiful then rip my damn heart out ?! I need answers Tabitha! It's been 4 months and I'm still hurting !
Marisha Pessl - Can I get a sequel to Night Film please? I mean I was satisfied with that ending, but then I wasn't. I want more . . . now !
Patrick Ness - Wanna get married ? Or Nah ?
7. If you could attend one fictional school for an entire year. which would it be? (Hogwarts is banned from this answer because well . . . duh!)
You are so cruel for this Evie! But too be honest, I wasn't going to pick Hogwarts even though I would love to attend. My choice isn't a fictional school either, (it actually exists) and that would be The School of America in Paris. This is the same boarding school Anna from Anna and the French Kiss attended, and oh my is this school beautiful. I looked it up while I was doing my mini review and mentally cursed my mom out for not sending me there. Fictional characters get to do all the cool shit.
8. Would you rather snog Draco Malfoy, Luna Lovegood, or Ron Weasly? State why!
Draco! I think I would snog him because I know he'll fall in love with me, then I can use my evil power of love to kill him. Yea that sounds good :)
9. If you had to get a tattoo of one characters face on a body part of your choosing, who and where would you choose? (Keep it clean people!)
What ?!!! lmao. Okay I'm so stumped right now, but I think I would tat Cinder from Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I would actually get her entire body tatted because how cool is she?! Half human, half cyborg, that would really make such a bad ass tattoo. Now, I think I would get it on the right side of my back, like my shoulder blade, since my left side is already taken.
10. You can bring one fictional character back from the dead, but by doing so you have to kill another. Which two do you choose?
The person I really want to bring back from the dead, I can't even mention because it's a spoiler lmao. I haven't even been reading a ton of books that have death, so I think I'll go with Professor Dumbledore. Like, I cried in the theater when he died! Now, the person that I would kill to take his place would be Amy Dunne from Gone Girl. That lady is crazy ass hell, and I was so pissed at her character. Yea, I'd definitely stab her. Once, or twice.
Whew those questions really bought out my crazy side, but they were so much fun! Thank you again Evie for the nomination! It was interesting getting stumped on some of your questions, and it's nice to know that I'm not the only blogger who can come up with such evilness.