Stacking The Shelves (1)


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tyngas Reviews that showcases all the books you've recently added to your collection. This is actually a weekly meme, but I'm balling on a budget, so you won't see STS here on fANGIRLconfessions every week lol. (I WISH!) 
Read more below to find out what lovely titles made a new home on my bookshelves.




100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith

The only book that I've read by Mr.Smith is Winger, which was one of my favorite reads earlier this year. That ending. Why ? Andrew Why ?! I skimmed a few reviews on this book, all were amazing praises, and I even seen Jesse at Jessethereader, tweet that he was in with love the story after being only 48 pages in. Yup had to get it. 



Random by Tom Leveen

I really enjoy books that are based on controversial subjects such as bullying and suicide, which is the case here. The synopsis really intrigued me because I once volunteered at my mother's old job to cover the crisis hotline. I didn't encounter an exact situation like the protagonist, but I definitely can relate. 



Forget Me by K.A Harrington

 When I came across Forget Me on goodreads, I immediately went over to amazon and ordered it. I was not playing games when It came to this book. If you seen my last post which showcased my Friday Finds, (if you haven't I'll link it) then you already know why I bought this.
One word:
Catfish 



Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

* I forgot to add this to my post the first time around*
Celaena needs no introduction. 




Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

I want to love this book like everyone else, and I want to love Colleen Hoover like everyone else too. So I'm praying this book doesn't have the same effect on me as Slammed did. Lord, I had to put down it after about 50 pages. If you don't know, I have a serious problem with Insta Love. It's so bad, that I've put down a couple of books because of this. But I want to give Colleen a chance. I'll be reading this baby very soon, then I'll be re-attempting to read Slammed as a title of #SecondChanceRead hosted by Richie at RichardDenney. Check out his twitter for details, and stay tuned for a future post featuring this book meme!

So that wraps up my week with Stacking The Shelves. What new books will be added to your collection? Let me know down below!







Post a Comment