I've been nominated by the wonderful Arya, my fANGIRL twin! Thanks sooo much A, I definitely appreciate it!
Now let's get started.
Just like any other blogger award, this baby has a few rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site. ( I mean duh that's common courtesy right? )
- Post the award's logo onto your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. * Cringe *
- Set 10 new questions for your nominees. * rubs hands together *
- Which do you prefer, physical copy or ebook format?
Physical copy hands down.
2. What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to reading?
I think my guilty pleasure when it comes to reading, would have to be my love for dark, twisted, and dysfunctional books. I loveee me a crazy story that deals with controversial topics, preferably "forbidden love", (hince my love for Forbidden) and drug abuse, anything DARK really. Okay I sound really crazy now, moving on lmao.
3. Who would be your literary best friend?
This is a difficult one. Mmm, I would have to go with Tiny from Will Grayson, Will Grayson. First of all, I love my gays, and he's just so over-the-top fabulous, you can't help but to love him. I also love his humor, and keep-it-real attitude. We would definitely be friends in real life!
4. Tea, Coffee, or another?
Lemonade! I'm literally addicted, it's just sooo good! Oh and Shirley Temples! When I go out to eat that's usually what I order, and if they don't have it on the menu, I order . . . you guessed it, lemonade! lol (I don't like cherries, so I just pick them out the glass and give them to someone who does lol.)
5. Bad book habit?
Oh my goodness yes . . . I judge books by their covers! There I said it! & you know what? I don't feel bad about it at all! Well sometimes, but not All the time. Okay, I'm lying I have no remorse. * insert smiling devil emoji here *
6. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
I guess I really don't mind giving them. I feel our job as bloggers is to give honest reviews. We're eventually going to come across a book we didn't particularly enjoy, but I feel there shouldn't be any harsh remarks, jabs at the author etc. Keep it cute and professional!
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several books at once?
I have to read one book at a time. How in the world do people juggle more than one book ?!
8. What is your reading comfort zone?
Okay so I'm going to guess that you mean comfort zone as in go to genres. If I'm right, then I would have to say contemporary, (YA, NA, & Adult) and psychological thrillers. Whenever I'm debating about what to read next, I usually always end up searching for titles from these genres. Genres outside of my comfort zone would definitely have to be fantasy and paranormal.
9. What is a genre you rarely read, but you wish you did?
Mysteries! Preferably murder mysteries. Oh and horror! I've been dying to read more Stephen King, and even start Agatha Christie's work. For some reason I always revert back to contemporary!
10. What is the most intimidating book you're too nervous to begin?
This is easy lol. A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin. First of all, they're thick as hell, and there's so many of them! I want to start the series because everyone loves them and I'm tired of feeling left out, but it would take forever to finish!
- Erin ( I know you're sick, but I figured you would want to join in on the fun once you're better. Take your time! )
- Bella Belle
I finally nominated the correct amount of bloggers !!!
- What is your least favorite book at the moment?
- What is ONE book you've read this year that is worth a re-read?
- If I asked you to recommend me any book of your choosing, what would it be? * I'm kinda looking for recs to find more books to read lmao *
- If you could be any fictional character for a day, who would it be? Why?
- What's your favorite meal?
- Hardback, Paperback, or E-copy?
- Name 2 books you've given a negative review to this year. In ONE sentence tell me why. * hehehehe, some of you guys know how evil I get with these questions lmao *
- If I gave you a lighter a told you to set 3 books that you share a love/hate relationship with on fire. Which 3 would it be? * I'm such an ass for this question! *
- You're the main character in a New Adult novel. You move into a dorm/off-campus apartment and have a swoon worthy boy residing across the hall. You guys hit it off immediately and begin "lusting" for one another. What fictional character is he? * muuaaahhaha *
- If you could write your own memoir, what would the title be?
Thanks again to Arya for the nomination!
I know you guys are going to kill me for these crazy questions, but yall know how I get with these types of things lmao.